Your one-stop shop for all cancer related enquiries.
Call Cancer Council Helpline 13 11 20 from anywhere in WA for confidential cancer related information and support for the cost of a local call.
We are open Monday - Friday 8am to 6pm. Closed public holidays.
Administration, Fundraising and Directorate
46 Ventnor Avenue, West Perth 6005
ph +61 8 9212 4333 fax +61 8 9212 4334 View Map
Gordon Basford House
Education and Research, Tobacco Program, Palliative and Supportive Care Education (PaSCe)
15 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park 6008
ph +61 8 9388 4333 fax: +61 8 9388 4399
Open weekdays 8.30am - 5pm View Map
334 Rokeby Road, Subiaco 6008
ph +61 8 9381 5810 fax +61 8 9380 6982
Open Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm Sat 9am - 1pm View Map
15 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park 6008
ph +61 8 9382 9333 fax: +61 8 9382 9330
Reception: Weekdays 8.30am - 5pm View Map
55 Monash Avenue, Nedlands 6009
ph +61 8 9489 7333 or 13 11 20 fax +61 8 9381 8696
Open weekdays 8am - 6pm weekends 8am - 12noon View Map
For more information see Accommodation for country patients.
South West support centre - Dot's Place Bunbury
Dot's Place Bunbury
62 Forrest Ave, Bunbury WA 6230
ph +61 8 9721 9555 fax +61 8 9721 5255
Open weekdays 9am - 4:30pm
You can call 13 11 20 to find your nearest Cancer Support Coordinator.
Regional Cancer Support Coordinators seek to reduce the impact of cancer by providing assistance and support to anyone who is affected by a cancer diagnosis. Your Cancer Support Coordinator understands the complexity of cancer treatment and recovery and is able to assist you to access:
- Good quality information about your cancer or cancer treatment
- Appropriate emotional support that can help you, your family members, friends to cope better with your cancer
- Transport to treatment and suitable accommodation if you live a long way from your treatment centre
- Services in your local community to help with practical things like cleaning, gardening, childcare, transport if you are unwell or have to go to Perth for treatment
Regional Support Coordinators
Great Southern - Albany
(08) 9845 8748
South West - Bunbury
(08) 9721 4655
South West - Busselton
(08) 9751 4666
Mid West - Geraldton
(08) 9956 2408
Hills - Midland
(08) 9274 4748
Wheatbelt - Northam
(08) 9690 1787
Peel - Mandurah
(08) 9581 4059
0447 650 510
Our network of Regional Education Officers (REOs), located in major regional centres throughout the State, ensures that cancer prevention and early detection messages are delivered across WA. They work closely with various community groups to raise awareness about strategies that prevent and detect cancer in its early stages. Your Regional Education Officer:
- Works with other local agencies to promote healthy lifestyle choices and improve cancer prevention through systematic changes in policy and practice (capacity building)
- Delivers a range of seminars and workshops on cancer prevention and early detection at a range of community settings including schools and workplaces
- Facilitates delivery of professional education sessions on cancer-related issues for general practitioners, health promotion professionals and allied health workers
- Delivers the FreshStart quit smoking course, Parental Guidance Recommended childhood nutrition program and FOODcent$
- Promote and support our SunSmart Schools, SunSmart Centres and the Crunch&Sip programs.
- Provides access to the Cancer Council’s range of cancer prevention information and educational resources
Regional Education Officers
|Kimberley - Broome
||(08) 9192 9770|
|Mid West - Geraldton
||(08) 9956 2406|
|Goldfields - Kalgoorlie
||(08) 9021 7650|
|Wheatbelt - Northam
||(08) 9690 1746|
|Midland & Districts - Midland
||(08) 9274 4370|
|South West - Bunbury
||(08) 9721 4755|
|Great Southern - Albany
||(08) 9842 7513|
Other ways to contact us
Please see our Email us page.
Work with us
Please see our Careers page.
Volunteer with us
Please see our Volunteers page.
Help us fundraise
Please see our Fundraising page.