Welcome to Cancer Council Western Australia
Cancer Council Western Australia was established in 1958 and has a proud history of reducing the incidence and impact of cancer in our community.
As a non-government agency we rely on donations and community support to provide a comprehensive range of information, services and resources.
How we can help you
- Helpline 131120 - confidential information and support for the cost of a local call
- Patients, Family and Friends - if you or someone you care for has cancer
- Reduce Your Risk - to learn about cancer prevention and education
- Education services:
- Health Professionals - for professional development activities
- Researchers - for information on cancer research grants, funding and conferences
Living outside Perth metro area?
- See regional and rural services for services in your area
- See Cancer Council Accommodation in Perth for country cancer patients and carers
Need information about cancer?
- About Cancer - for information and links about cancer
- Search cancer on the web - our one-stop search of quality cancer websites
- Publications - for a wide range of brochures, booklets, posters and more
- WA cancer clinical trials - for information on clinical trials in WA
- See also information on cancer in languages other than English
How you can help us
- make a donation
- take part in a fundraising event
- become a volunteer
- include a gift in your Will
- become a corporate sponsor
- buy from our online shop
- visit our retail shop in Subiaco - 334 Rokeby Rd Subiaco (ph +61 8 9381 5810)