Purchase cancer research funding units
All progress we have made against cancer has been based on research. Our Research Grant Program funds vital cancer research happening right here in Western Australia, so that West Australians can benefit directly. To enable us to continue and grow our critical financial commitment to funding world-class cancer research we invite you to contribute to this important work by purchasing research funding units. Research funding units start off from $2500, and increase depending on the type of work you'd like to support. By investing in our Research Grant Program, you are directly funding ground-breaking work being done by cancer researchers right here in WA. We are making progress - research breakthroughs are reducing the incidence and impact that cancer has on our community, and gives hope to those battling cancer now and in the future.
Cancer Council Western Australia's Research Grant Program brings cancer researchers and supporters together - making connections between people who are absolutely committed to making a difference in the fight against cancer.
Benefits of investing in our Research Grant Program
When supporting Cancer Council Western Australia Research Grant Program we offer you:
- Recognition of your funding in either: a family, estate, deceased loved one, company or individual name in our annual Cancer Council Western Australia Research Grant Program booklet
- A certificate recognising your support of Cancer Council Western Australia Research Grant Program
- An invitation to the annual Research Awards event where the research funding, recipients and supporters are announced
- Acknowledgement in Cancer Council Western Australia Annual Review
- A Cancer Council Western Australia tax receipt for each contribution
Download the Cancer Council Western Australia Research Grant Program table for specific benefits to individual areas of support.
For more information on purchasing research units, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 65 65 85 and speak to our Donor Relations and Estates Manager or Corporate Relations Manager.