Our Research Funding Program provides opportunities for support at every step of a cancer resercher's career. Find out more about our research funding below:
- Research Project Grants - funding to support cancer research
- Early Career Investigator Grants - funding to support researchers at the early stage of their careers
- Research Fellowship - funding for an outstanding cancer researcher who will make a significant contribution to the field of cancer research in WA
- Postdoctoral Fellowship - funding for early career cancer researchers considered to have the potential to make a significant contribution to the field of cancer research in Western Australia
- John Nott Cancer Fellowship Travel Support Fund - funding to support travel for researchers interested in national or international cancer research and treatment
- PhD Top Up Scholarship - funding to support outstanding PhD Students
- Honours Scholarships - funding to support outstanding Honours Students
- Student Vacation Research Scholarships - funding for undergraduate research scholarships to encourage a specific study of cancer and leukaemia by medical and science students
- STREP Funding Scheme - a scheme to facilitate the collaboration of key stakeholders with research teams to address high priority research questions with the potential to have a tangible impact on cancer control.
- Capacity Building & Collaboration Grant - the aim is to increase the competitiveness of WA cancer researchers for National and International cancer research funding
- BHP Billiton Cancer Research Equipment Grant - to advance the quality and impact of cancer research in WA, and promote partnerships and sharing between departments / institutions that are facilitating cancer research projects.