Cancer Council 13 11 20
Call Cancer Council 13 11 2013 11 20 from anywhere in WA for confidential cancer-related information and support for the cost of a local call.
Our cancer care nurses are available Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. We're closed public holidays.
420 Bagot Road, Subiaco 6008
ph: (08) 9212 4333 fax: (08) 9212 4334 View Map
Administration; Cancer Information and Support Services (CISS); Fundraising; Education and Research; Palliative and Supportive Care Education (PaSCE); and Directorate.
334 Rokeby Road, Subiaco 6008
ph: (08) 9381 5810 fax: (08) 9380 6982
Open weekdays 9am - 5pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm View Map
For more information, see Accommodation for country patients.
15 Bedbrook Place, Shenton Park 6008
ph: (08) 9382 9333 fax: (08) 9382 9330
Open weekdays 8.30am - 5pm View map
55 Monash Avenue, Nedlands 6009
ph: (08) 9489 7333 fax: (08) 9381 8696
Open weekdays 8am - 6pm, weekends 8am - 12noon View Map
South West Support Centre - Dot's Place, Bunbury
Dot's Place, Bunbury
62 Forrest Ave, Bunbury WA 6230
ph (08) 9721 9555 fax (08) 9721 5255
Open weekdays 9am - 4:30pm
You can call 13 11 2013 11 20 to find your nearest Cancer Support Coordinator.
Our Regional Cancer Support Coordinators seek to reduce the impact of cancer by providing assistance and support to anyone who is affected by a cancer diagnosis. Your Cancer Support Coordinator understands the complexity of cancer treatment and recovery and is able to assist you to access:
- Quality information about your cancer or cancer treatment
- Appropriate emotional support that can help you, your family members, friends to cope better with your cancer
- Transport to treatment and suitable accommodation if you live a long way from your treatment centre
- Services in your local community to help with practical things like cleaning, gardening, childcare, transport if you are unwell or have to go to Perth for treatment
|Contact and Location||Address||Phone|
|Fiona in the Great Southern||Albany Health Campus, Warden Ave
Albany WA 6330
|(08) 9845 8748
|Hayley in the South West||62 Forrest Ave
Bunbury WA 6230
|(08) 9721 4655
|Yvonne in the South West||
3/16 Prince St
|(08) 9751 4666
|Lizzie and April in the Mid West||
Community Health Centre, Shenton Street
|(08) 9956 2408
|Christina in the The Hills||
3/42 Victoria St
|(08) 9274 4748|
|Elaine in Peel||
112 Pinjarra Rd
|(08) 9581 4059|
|Barbara in the Wheatbelt
Bridgeley Community Centre,
|(08) 9621 1810
|Melanie in Rockingham||
Unit 4, 7 Cessnock Way,
(08) 9591 3118
Our network of Regional Education Officers (REOs), located in major regional centres throughout the State, ensures that cancer prevention and early detection messages are delivered across WA. They work closely with various community groups to raise awareness about strategies that prevent and detect cancer in its early stages. Your REO:
- Works with other local agencies to promote healthy lifestyle choices and improve cancer prevention through systematic changes in policy and practice (capacity building)
- Delivers a range of seminars and workshops on cancer prevention and early detection at a range of community settings including schools and workplaces
- Facilitates delivery of professional education sessions on cancer-related issues for general practitioners, health promotion professionals and allied health workers
- Delivers the FreshStart quit smoking course and the FOODcents nutrition program
- Promote and support our SunSmart Schools, SunSmart Centres and the Crunch&Sip programs
- Provides access to our range of cancer prevention information and educational resources
|Elizabeth in the Kimberley (Broome)
||(08) 9192 9770|
|Megan in the Mid West (Geraldton)
||(08) 9956 2406|
|Pam in the Goldfields (Kalgoorlie)
||(08) 9021 7650|
|Karen in the Wheatbelt (Toodyay)
||(08) 9574 5392|
|Alycia in Midland & Districts (Midland)
||(08) 9274 4370|
|Dianne in the South West (Bunbury and Busselton)
||(08) 9721 4755 (Bunbury: Tuesday and Thursday)
(08) 9751 4666 (Busselton: Monday)
|Janet in the Great Southern (Albany)
||(08) 9842 7513|
Other ways to contact us
Please see our Email us page.
Work with us
Please see our Careers page.
Volunteer with us
Please see our Volunteers page.
Help us fundraise
Please see our Fundraising page.
Please email or phone our Media Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 9212 4333.
To read our latest articles and interviews, visit our latest news page.