- Cancer Council WA library services provide a gateway to information about cancer and related issues from Australia and around the world.
- Health professionals, consumers and members of the public are welcome to access these services.
- Library services are located at Subiaco, Shenton Park and Nedlands.
Subiaco Library Services
- The Main CCWA Library is located on the 3rd floor, 420 Bagot Road, Subiaco
- It holds resources for use by CCWA staff, public health practitioners and health promotion students from tertiary institutions.
- Also included is a small specialist nursing and palliative care collection, relevant to nursing students and people attending courses run by Palliative & Supportive Care Education (P&SCE)
- Catalogue search and photocopying facilities are available.
- Limited loans are available to authorised borrowers.
- Opening hours for this Library are 9.00am - 5.00pm on weekdays, and to arrange a visit, please contact us.
Patients’ Library Services - Shenton Park and Nedlands
- Two small patient libraries are located at the Cancer Council Milroy Lodge, Shenton Park and the Cancer Council Crawford Lodge, Nedlands.
- These consist of small collections of cancer and health-related books and other resources for use by cancer patients, their families and friends.
- This material is available for loan.
- Internet access is also available with searching guidance to reliable cancer websites. These libraries are open from 8am-5pm weekdays and from 8am-12noon Saturday and Sunday.