The purpose of Life Now Exercise is to introduce exercise in a safe and supportive environment and to empower people to manage their own physical activity.
- Life Now Exercise is offered to Western Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer in the last two years, are currently undergoing cancer treatment or who have completed cancer treatment in the last two years. Primary Carers are eligible to attend with the patient.
- So we can help more people to experience the benefits of exercise medicine, participants are invited to attend one Life Now Exercise course only.
- Life Now Exercise includes a one hour class twice a week for 12 weeks. Each class is facilitated by an accredited exercise physiologist.
- Please note some health-related eligibility criteria apply. The Life Now team will ask you about these contraindications when we contact you to confirm your registration.
- Following registration, each participant must obtain medical clearance and attend an initial assessment with an accredited exercise physiologist who will develop their individually tailored exercise program (fee applies).
Interested in participating in a Life Now Program?