Life Now Yoga is a gentle introductory six week course, delivered by senior yoga instructors running for one hour each week.
It involves gentle stretching, breathing exercises, postures and meditation. Our senior yoga instructor will guide you through each class and adapt different yoga poses to suit your needs.
Yoga has shown to have great benefits for people affected by cancer. It can assist to:
- reduce stress, anxiety & depression
- reduce the effects of fatigue
- improve quality of life
- improve sleep and mood
- increase flexibility and balance
- increase muscle strength.
- Life Now Yoga is offered to Western Australians who have been diagnosed with cancer, or who have experienced a recurrence, secondary or progression, in the last five years.
- Primary carers are also welcome to attend.
- So we can help more people to experience the many benefits of yoga, participants are invited to attend a maximum of three Life Now Yoga courses.
If you would like to participate in an online course, you will need access to a smart device such as a Laptop, iPad, Smart Phone (iPhone, Android) or Smart TV.
Interested in participating in a Life Now course?
Complete the Life Now Application Form or call 13 11 20.