Life Now Yoga is a free introductory 6-week yoga course, offered to people who have been diagnosed with cancer in the last 5 years and their carers.* It involves gentle stretching, breathing exercises, postures and meditation. Our senior yoga instructor will guide you through each class and adapt different yoga poses to suit your needs.
Yoga has shown to have great benefits for people affected by cancer. It can assist to:
• reduce stress, anxiety & depression
• reduce the effects of fatigue
• improve quality of life
• improve sleep and mood
• increase flexibility and balance
• increase muscle strength.
Interested in participating in this class?
Complete the Life Now Expression of Interest form or call 13 11 20.
* All events require minimum numbers to run and eligibility criteria apply.