An important component of palliative care is addressing and responding effectively to psychological distress.
- Clinical guidelines and tools to identify psychological distress
- Psychosocial care for:
- Alcohol and drug dependence
- Anxiety and associated disorders
- Suicidal ideation
- Delirium – diagnosing and treating
- Pharmacological and non pharmacological management of the symptoms
- Case studies
Presented by: Karen Anderson, Clinical Psychologist
Information and Online Registraton: For more information and to register please see the Palliative Care: A Psychological Focus flyer (81kb). Complete registration online at https://psychological-focus-26-sept-2019.eventbrite.com.au
Enquiries: please email email@example.com or phone 9382 9300.