Join us to get an update of the Paediatric Palliative Care services in WA.
Although the principles of palliative care are similar for adults, children and adolescents, there are differences that warrant a model specifically for children and adolescents with a life limiting illness and their families.
• Optimal Care Pathways for children with a life limiting illness
• Latest research on the Paediatric Carer support needs assessment tool
• Update on Paediatric State-wide Goals of Care Project
• Discussing the Perth Children’s Hospital Paediatric Palliative care service
• The QuOCCA service delivery in WA
• The new initiative of the optimal care pathway for children with a life limiting illness in WA
Perth Children’s Hospital Paediatric Palliative Care Team
Information and Online Registraton: For more information and to register please see the What’s New in Paediatric Palliative Care: Research and Projects Video Conference Video Conference flyer (91kb). Complete registration online at https://paediatric-10-feb-2021.eventbrite.com.au
Enquiries: please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9382 9300.