Did you know we offer workplace advice?
The service is part of a Pro Bono Program in partnership with Cancer Council NSW. It is available free of charge to eligible clients to help them navigate a range of options available to people affected by cancer. The service links patients and carers with specialist HR and recruitment professionals, who provide advice and support on workplace issues before and during treatment.
Areas of assistance include:
- Management of workplace issues before, during and after treatment.
- Disclosing a diagnosis
- Managing expectations
- Coping with side effects at work
- Taking leave
- Managing discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Transition back into the workforce after a period off work for treatment.
- Reviewing CVs
- Role - playing interviews
- Connecting with recruitment services