Stuck for Mother's Day gift ideas this year? Why not join us at Government House on May 13 to celebrate mum with our inaugural Mother's Day biggest morning tea!
Spend the morning with your nearest and dearest at one of Perth's most exclusive venues, all while supporting the thousands of West Australians affected by cancer.
Hosted by Louise Momber from Channel Nine News, this very special event includes:
- A delicious, vintage-style morning tea prepared by Antiquitea, paired with endless fine teas and coffee
- Exciting raffles with beautiful pieces up for grabs including a pair of stunning Halo Diamonds rose cut earrings and a gorgeous Palais tea set
- One lucky guest will take home our door prize of a tea-themed hamper worth $237 kindly donated by Aroma Cafe
- Live music from Perth folk artist, Helen Shanahan
- Inspirational guest speaker, Cassidy Gangell will share her story
- A special take home gift for every mum!
Best of all, you'll be enjoying a lovely family morning out, knowing that your support will help Cancer Council WA continue to support the thousands of West Australians affected by cancer.
Sunday 13 May
10.00 am - 12.00 pm
Government House Ballroom
St Georges Terrace, Perth
$64.39 per person
(Discount applies for groups of 4, 8 or 12)
The proceeds from your ticket will help us to continue funding life-saving cancer research, running state-wide prevention programs and providing support to WA families affected by cancer, when they need it the most.
Be sure to visit our Facebook page for regular event updates! If you have any questions or would like any further information please email us at email@example.com.