The normal hours of service for 13 11 20 are Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm. Over the 2019 Christmas break these will be altered to:
For 24 hour support available outside these hours please contact:
- LIFELINE - 13 11 14
- CRISIS CARE - 9223 1111
- SAMARITANS - 9381 5555
- HEALTHDIRECT - 1800 022 222
Tips for coping over Christmas
The holiday season can be difficult for people who have experienced a major change or loss in their life. To help, we've put together some tips for coping over the festive season.
How can calling 13 11 20 help you?
By calling 13 11 20 our experienced Cancer Nurses can provide you with cancer-related information and connect you with our wide range of statewide support services, such as:
- Links to support services close to you
- A wide range of resources
- Peer support groups
- Practical support
- Legal and financial advice
- Nutrition information
- Life Now Mind and Body Programs
- Free Wig Service
- Wellbeing after Cancer survivorship program
- Visit the 13 11 20 information and support line to learn more about how we can support you, or to request a callback at a preferred time within our business hours.