By purchasing a ticket in our Hope More Lottery, you're not the only one getting more hope!
There are thousands of WA families affected by cancer that come to us for support and guidance every year. Like us, they're hoping for a cancer free future.
What does support look like?
Cancer Council WA provides a wide range of support services to cancer patients and their families, including;
- Accommodation for regional country patients at our Cancer Council Lodges
- Transport to treatment from specific areas
- 13 11 20 cancer information and support line
- Practical and financial hardship services
- Legal and financial planning assistance
- Cancer Council Wig Library
- Complementary therapies such as massage, reiki and reflexology
- Life Now exercise, yoga, meditation or mindfulness classes
As a non-government, not-for-profit organisation, we're reliant on your support to continue this important work.
By purchasing a Hope More Lottery ticket today you're helping us to make things a little easier for WA families touched by cancer.
Hurry, time's running out - the Hope More Lottery closes on 30 April!
What are the prizes and odds?
Our Hope More Lottery has the best odds in WA!
But be quick, you don't want to miss your chance. The Hope More Lottery closes on 30 April!
With over 6,500 prizes every ticket has a 1 in 8 chance of winning you a prize.
- $1 million COLD HARD CASH
- Three brand new BMWs
- A $43,000 luxury New Zealand golfing experience
- A $30,000 family holiday to magnificent Disneyland Japan
- A divine $30,000 Bora Bora couples retreat
- A home makeover and stylist experience worth $21,000
- Five $2,500 HyperLuxe Activewear wardrobe and stylist experiences
- 300 Goodlife Health Clubs 12-month memberships
- 28 double courtside premium Perth Wildcats tickets
- 100 GoPros
- 500 Ticketmaster $200 Gift Cards
- 200 Bodhi J Wellness Spa vouchers valued at $200
And much more!
Meet our Early Bird winner, Judy from Bunbury!
Last month, Judy found out she was $100,000 richer, all thanks to her ticket in our Cancer Council Hope More Lottery!
Bunbury local, Judy was our lucky Early Bird prize winner and was shocked and excited to receive the call:
"I absolutely did not think I would win a prize! I bought a ticket because of the prizes, but I also wanted to support the cause. I hadn't made a donation for a little while and that made me go ahead and buy a ticket.
The $100,000 has gone straight to my mortgage - it's made a huge difference!
Buy a ticket - it could just be your lucky day!"