Cancer Council WA is offering grants of up to $200 to host a community event.
- Bowel cancer is the second biggest cancer killer in Australia.
- Screening is the best way of finding this cancer early.
- We need more people to do the screening test, to help save more lives.
- It is important to do the screening test when it arrives in your mailbox.
Multicultural community groups in Perth with a large number of members aged around 50 to 74 years.
Applications are open until Thursday 30 April 2020
- For more information, download the information sheet
- To apply, download the application form - please email your application form before the 30 April 2020
If you have any questions, please contact Kate at Cancer Council WA. We are here to help!
Cancer Education and Screening Project Officer
Cancer Council WA
P: 08 9212 4306