For anyone wishing to write their Will, we are here to help! Due to popular demand, we are bringing our special offer to the Great Southern Region.
Cancer Council WA and the Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations are partnering with local Albany law firm, Springdale Legal, to offer a professionally prepared standard Will* for just $99.
If you or someone you know would like to take advantage of this great offer, please make an appointment by calling 08 9212 4333 or visiting us on the day.
Why should you consider leaving Cancer Council WA a gift in your Will?
As the leading cancer charity, we work across every aspect of every cancer right across WA. Every day, we support families affected by cancer when they need it most, speak out on behalf of the community on cancer issues, empower people to reduce their cancer risk, and find new ways to better detect and treat cancer.
Currently, cancer outcomes are 20-30 per cent worse for regional patients. At Cancer Council WA, we don't think that's okay, that's why one of our four strategic priorities is to reduce regional inequalities.
During the 2019/2020 financial year, thanks to generous community donations, we were able to provide the following support:
- Our Cancer Support Coordinators and Regional Education Officers provided 60 occasions of service to people impacted by cancer in the Great Southern Region.
- 586 check-ins were made at our Crawford and Milroy Accommodation Lodges from Great Southern Region patients and their carers while accessing treatment in Perth.
- $8077 in financial hardship payments were made to people from the Great Southern Region experiencing hardship while undergoing cancer treatment.
- Our Cancer Nurses provided vital assistance and support to 46 callers from the Great Southern Region.
If you are passionate about making a difference in your local community, please consider including a gift in your Will to Cancer Council WA.
All gifts, no matter the size, help us work towards our vision of a cancer free future.
For more information
- To learn more about leaving a gift in your Will to Cancer Council WA, please contact us on 08 9212 4333 or visit this page.
- To find out more about the Royal Flying Doctor Service Western Operations, please call 08 9417 6400 or visit flyingdoctor.org.au/wa.
*A standard Will does not include complex matters, such as control of trusts, ownership of companies, and business interests or blended families.