2017 cancer research projects
In 2017, we're proud to allocate $4 million towards cancer research taking place in Western Australia.
Click on the following links to learn more about the important research we fund:
Below are links to current and past research projects we fund:
- Collaborative Cancer Grant Scheme - support for early- to mid-career WA cancer researchers, in particular to encourage collaboration
- Research Project Grants - funding to support cancer research
- Early Career Investigator Grants - funding to support researchers at the early stage of their careers.
- Research Fellowships - funding for an outstanding cancer researcher who will contribute to the field of cancer research in WA.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships - funding for outstanding early career cancer researchers who will contribute to the field of cancer research in WA
- PhD Top Up Scholarships - additional funding for outstanding PhD students to encourage a career in cancer research
- Honours Scholarships - additional funding for outstanding Honours students to encourage a career in cancer research
- Vacation Scholarships - funding for undergraduate research scholarships to encourage a specific study of cancer and leukaemia by medical and science students.
- Projects/Initatives - funding for a project or initative offered over a specific period of time.
- Ongoing Funding - Funding that is offered over an extended period of time.