I'm considering a gift in my Will to Cancer Council WA
People choose to include a gift in their Will for many different reasons.
- We may have supported you during your cancer journey
- You wish to honour the memory of a loved one who has been touched by cancer
- To protect future generations by funding world class cancer research
- To let us continue our prevention and education programs and help West Australians reduce their risk of cancer
We are the largest leading cancer charity working across every aspect of every cancer, every day, we support families affected by cancer when they need it most, speak out on behalf of the community on cancer issues, empower people to reduce their cancer risk, and find new ways to better detect and treat cancer.
If you are passionate about making a difference, please consider including a gift to us in your Will and help us achieve a cancer free future for all. All gifts no matter the size help us work towards our vision of a cancer free future.
Our commitment to you
We act with integrity, sensitivity, honesty and respect
- We will use your gift honestly, wisely and ethically and where it will have the most impact
- We will honour your wishes to the best of our ability and will work with all parties in handling your gift efficiently with care, sensitivity and respect
- We are accountable for our actions and transparent in our decisions and activities
- We comply with fundamental ethical principles and professional standards in the accepting and recording of your gift
We always respect your privacy
We recognise that your Will is private and that including a gift in your Will to us is a personal decision
- We will maintain confidentiality by not sharing your information
- We will honour and respect your decision regarding your chosen level of engagement
We are committed to supporting the WA community
- Your gift will be used in Western Australia
We understand that you might change your mind
- We recognise your circumstances may change and you have the absolute right to reconsider at any time your decision to include a gift in your Will to us
You are helping to make a real difference - thank you!
We acknowledge writing a Will, and including a gift to us is an important decision.
It takes time and consideration and we would like to show our gratitude.
If you have or are interested in leaving a gift in Will to us please let us know so we can firstly thank you for your generosity and foresight, and also it allows us to discuss what your gift will accomplish.
For any charity dependant on donations, planning for the future is important. Letting us know you have chosen to include us in your Will helps us plan ahead. It also gives us the opportunity to thank you and keep you informed about our work.
If you do make a gift in your Will you will be invited to join a very special group of people known as the Clive Deverall Society.
Do you need more information about leaving a gift in your will?
If so, please :