Daffodil Day Appeal
The Daffodil Day Appeal is Cancer Council's most iconic and much-loved fundraising campaign. It is a day for Australians to give hope to those affected by all cancers by donating to support a cancer free future.
Each year, on the fourth Friday in August, thousands of Australians support Daffodil Day and fund world class cancer research to find new ways to better detect, treat and defeat cancer. This year, Daffodil Day will be held on Friday 28 August.
You can buy daffodils at the following locations on Daffodil Day:
- Albany Street Appeal, Albany
- Armadale Shopping Centre, Armadale
- Bunbury Forum Shopping Centre, East Bunbury
- Online at Floral State
- Gwelup Shopping Centre, Gwelup
- Mesmerised Hair Boutique, Kalgoorlie
- Happy Days Coffee Pot, Northam
- Northam Boulevard Shopping Centre, Northam
- Bankwest, Perth
- Central Park, Perth
- Dexus, Perth
- Dot's Place Support Centre, South Bunbury
- Catalano's Café, Victoria Park
- Southlands Boulevard, Willetton
Daryl "Dazza" Walton will be completing a 44km walk from Forrestfield to the Perth CBD to raise funds on Daffodil Day. You can support his fundraiser by purchasing fresh daffodils at the following locations and times on the day:
- Catalano's Café, Victoria Park (9.30am)
- Bell Tower, Perth (10.30am)
- Murray Street Mall, Perth (12.30pm)
For more information about Daffodil Day, please visit www.daffodilday.com.au or call 1300 65 65 85.