How your donation makes a difference
Thanks to your support, we're able to continue working towards a cancer-free future for our community by funding world-class local cancer research, running education and prevention programs and providing much-needed support to West Australians affected by cancer and their families.
Here's just a few examples of what we achieved in the 15/16 financial year, thanks to your generous support:
Your donations allow us to:
- fund world-class local cancer research
- provide support services for West Australians affected by cancer and their families
- run education and prevention programs to empower our community to reduce their cancer risk
- advocate for policy and funding to improve cancer control, and achieve better outcomes for patients.
Your support enables us to:
- Offer accommodation for regional cancer patients and their carers whilst they undergo treatment in Perth
- Translate research outcomes into practice. Our Life Now exercise classes are informed by one of the projects we fund - investigating the benefits of exercise as “medicine” for cancer.
- Continue to invest in world-class WA based cancer research
- Make Smoking History
- Answer queries about cancer from the community, and connect people affected by cancer to our many services
- And so much more. Our work would not be possible without your support - thank you.
For more information, please see our Annual Review and audited financial statement.