Contribute to cancer research
Every major advancement in cancer detection, prevention, and treatment has been aided by research.
Research discovers new ways to treat cancer more effectively, diagnose cancer earlier, and improve quality of life for people affected.
Our Research Grant Program is funded entirely by the community. Thanks to the support of people like you, we're proud to be one of the largest funders of independent cancer research in WA. In 2016, we're funding $4 million dollars worth of outstanding local research - with your help, we can continue to increase this.
Research funding units start from $2500 and you can select from a wide range of world-class research projects taking place right here in WA.
When supporting our Research Program you will receive:
- Recognition of your funding in a family, estate, deceased loved one, company or individual's name in our annual Research Program booklet
- A certificate recognising your support
- An invitation to our annual Research Awards Lunch where you'll have the opportunity to meet the researchers carrying out the research you're generously funding and be acknowledged for your contribution
- Acknowledgement in our Annual Review
- A tax deductible receipt for each contribution
More information about funding research
Each year, our Research Excellence Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of WA's best and brightest cancer researchers. View the recipients of these awards for 2016.
For more information on funding research units, email us at email@example.com or call 1300 65 65 85 and speak to our Donor Relations and Estates Manager or Corporate Relations Manager.
Click here to view more information on the benefits of supporting individual areas of research.
Find out more about our work
There are many ways you can get involved in the fight against cancer. Read about other ways to support us here.