Volunteers for fundraising events
Would you be interested in volunteering at one of our following major fundraising events?
Many thousands of volunteers get involved in our events by selling merchandise and collecting donations at our Daffodil Day street appeal, coordinating merchandise sites in metropolitan and regional shopping centres, assisting at the HBF Run for a Reason and selling merchandise at the Dig Deep Game Day. Volunteer assistance is also required at the many Relay For Life events throughout Western Australia.
The success of our fundraising events would not be possible without volunteer support.
For more information call 1300 65 65 85 or complete our Fundraising Event Volunteer Expression of Interest form
For information about details we collect from you, please see our Privacy Collection Statement (pdf, 51kb)
Other volunteering vacancies
Please see the list below for current volunteering vacancies. For more information or to express your interest in any of these vacancies, please phone or email the contact person as instructed within the individual vacancy details.
- Patient Transport Driver - Cancer Support Centre (Albany) (pdf, 294kb)
- Complementary Touch Based Beauty Therapist (Bunbury) (pdf, 234kb)
- Complementary Touch Based Massage Therapist (Bunbury) (pdf, 239kb)
- Committee Members - Relay for Life (Busselton) (pdf, 191kb)
- Complementary Touch Based Therapist (Metro) (pdf, 230kb)
- Complementary Touch Based Beauty Therapist (Peel) (pdf, 231kb)
- Complementary Touch Based Therapy Reflexologist (Peel) (pdf, 235kb)
- Complementary Touch Based Massage Therapist (Peel) (pdf,234kb)