Cancer Council WA services and programs
Call Cancer Council 13 11 20
- Calling 13 11 20 is the best way to access our services and resources. You can call from anywhere in WA for the cost of a local call (except from mobiles).
- You will connect with one of our nurses who can provide you, your family, carers or friends with confidential, accurate information and support on any cancer-related concerns you may have.
- We are open Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm, except for public holidays when we are closed.
- If calling outside of business hours, you can leave a message and we will call you back the next business day. If you would prefer, you can email us or you can request a callback. We will try to call you during the next work day between 9am and 5pm, a preferred time within these hours can be requested.
- If you require an interpreter please contact the National Translating and Interpreting Service on 13 14 50 during business hours and ask for "Cancer Council 13 11 20".
- If you are deaf or have a speech or hearing impairment please contact the National Relay Service on 13 36 77 and ask for "Cancer Council 13 11 20".
- If you need emergency assistance, please call Lifeline (13 11 14), Crisis Care (9223 1111), Samaritans (9381 5555), or healthdirect 1800 022 22.
If you would like us to call you, please click on the link below. We will try to call you during the next work day between 9 am and 5 pm, a preferred time within these hours can be requested.
How can we assist you?
Please watch the video below to learn more about the many ways we can assist you with:
- cancer prevention
- early detection
- diagnosis and treatment
- coping with cancer
- cancer services and support
We can provide you with :
- Links to services in your area
- Free booklets and information including resources in other languages
- Counselling and emotional support
- Peer support groups via telephone, in person and on-line
- Financial hardship assistance and practical support information
- Referral to legal and financial advice for those who meet specific eligibility criteria
- Accredited Practicing Dietitians who can provide nutritional advice during and after cancer treatment
- Life Now program registrations
- Bulk ordering of Cancer Council publications for distribution by health professionals - see Patient Information Publications order form.
Please fill in your details below.
For information on details we collect, please see our Privacy Collection Statement