9th Annual Women's Health Day
- KEMH Update (pdf, 72kb) - Dr Vicki Westoby
- Managing the perimenopause and menopause: Case studies (pdf, 591kb) - Dr Robyn Leake
- Skin cancer update: Topical treatmenjts for skin cancer and Vitamin D (pdf, 4.82mb) - Dr Jamie von Nida
- BreastScreen WA Update (pdf, 2.3mb) - Dr Eric Khong
- Cancer Council WA Update (pdf, 2.2mb) - Melissa Treby
- Changes to cervical cancer screening and the HPV vaccination for girls and boys - Dr Jenny McCloskey
- How to diagnose and manage fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome (pdf, 1.45mb) - Dr Andreea Harsanyi
- FPWA Sexual Health Services Update (pdf, 632kb) - Dr Angela Cooney
- De-mystifying palliative care for general practice (pdf 8.55mb) - Professor David Kissane
- Childhood cancers: an overview. Dr Angela Alessandri.
- Cancer in childhood: the psychosocial impact. Mr Gordon Miles.
- Innovations in treatment: reducing toxicity for young patients. Dr Nick Gottardo.
- Adult survivors of childhood cancer: what GPs should know. Dr Felicity Hodder.
- To be added
- The importance of HPV vaccination in future cancer prevention (pdf 1081kb) - Dr Lewis Marshall
- Working with young people in sexual health - effective engagement and opportunistic testing (pdf 132kb) - Dr Alison Creagh
- Small group case study discussions - With youth ambassadors